Nuffnang

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Subang Railway Shooting

I get another photo shooting from Lynx again. So sorry that keep refuse his invite for shooting on previously due to my exams and emergency cases. Finally, the shooting can made it on previous Sunday at somewhere near Subang Airport, a abandon railway station.

Woke up in the early morning, makeup and dress up. But unfortunately, my skin condition still worst. ;( SO bad. Oh ya, thanks baby accompany me for shooting too. Actually he just wanna stick with me. lol

Let's share some photos which captured by my SX210, credit to baby since he got nothing to do and hold my camera captured here and there by follow other photographers. lol
Just simply pick out my favorite ones and edited by myself. ;p






------------------------------------------
Behind the scenes...
When we're heading to the venue, it's till raining all the way from KL to Subang. But luckily the rain had stop during we reach the place. And we saw RAINBOW! Is it the God give us a hint to shoot nice pics? lol

We were the 1st batch reached, then there were 2 following batches continue to get into the place to shooting as well. So crowded neh.



I'm still waiting for the master pieces from them. Thanks a lot to CS, Lynx, Jia Yu and Harry. ;)
And nice to meet with Kimmy, another model of the day. Forgot to take picca with her...I was exhausted after the shooting and went home terus fall down to bed until night. lol
Will try to upload more photoshooting piccas and share here after I get all of them. Stay Tune! ;D

8 comments: