Nuffnang

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Astro BattleGround Audition

Aduiii, I almost forgot about this post...LOL. Since I had captured too many piccas on the day, I just summarized all into one. Too lazy liaoooo. Haha. I did remembered the last year one at Sunway Pyramid. Went to purposely to accompany my dear boy and supported for his team, ya, Elecoldxhot aka ECX again. ;p

This year they are not joining, GOOOD! I was being tired by followed them went here and there for 2 years. After finished the casting gotta waiting for their briefing and interview. Spent my whole day with waiting, waiting and waiting. This year audition was held at TimeSquare. Woah, it's an advantage for me since I stay around the area. So, no need get up so early and prepared.
Baby had reserved a place for me to sit down and watched the show coz I told him I don't want watch from the beginning till end. It's tiring for standing so long and just did it for 2 years ady. Thanks baby. ;)


Congratz to all contestants who get into the Preliminary round! Good Luck! :)
As I know...Soul Krazy, Floor Fever, Digital Floor, Fresh Beat Rockers, Mustang Crew are getting into the next round. Others I can't remember their name, sorry.
The broadcast will be show on Astro Wah Lai Toi, CH311 on end of October. Stay Tuned if you're interest in dancing! :D
The Preliminary rounds will be live on TimeSquare too on Sept 25 and 26, 11am. Come and support the teams please! ;)


After that, I was starving gao gao, went to Papa John for dinner with baby. I love Papa John's mushroom soup! It's tasty than other! It's homemade one! Not from the Kimball's tin.

Yummyyy! Hawaiii mixed meat and Spaghetti Marco Polo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment