Nuffnang

Monday, August 30, 2010

Loong's Birthday Bash

Woaaah! It seems like I was busy until forgot my little bloggie. Now gonna revive it! HAHA~ Let's seee...I got many posts need to blog about neh, but don't know got time to do it or not. Holidays was fully schedule, no time to rest at all. Even my facebook games also never touch at all. All my things gonna corrupted soon..I mean the game. Haha~ I love gaming! ;p

Back to the topic, it's Loong's turn to celebrate. After the Personal Selling class, we're heading to somewhere mysterious place for dinner. I don't know how to state the place, it's behind the Miharja LRT station, and near Chan Sow Lin. Ah Wet Thai food restaurant. First time try Thai food huh. But we ordered buffet without Thai food. LOL. Sounds ridiculous, dinner at Thai place, but no Thai food at all. XD

My outfit of the day..Can;t show my face, REALLY CACAT! lol
ah Hwan COOL pose...XD
It's the place! Can't imagine there is such place available in KL right?
The restaurant is floating above the lake..So during we eating, can feel the a bit dizzy.












Happy Birthday Once again to Loong!
Hope you enjoy that night since all of we busy eating. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment