Nuffnang

Monday, September 13, 2010

BookFest @ KLCC

Due to class cancel on Tuesday, I still gotta off back to college to make my exam registration. IF not, gonna penalty RM50 bucks neh. Better make it before the due date. Haha. All of my classmates went to working and enjoy their holidays, so I just met with Sherly and Dorophy at college. Sherly kinda rush with her date, so I just met with Dorophy to discuss the coursework at library. COURSEWORKS TIME! Aduiii, I really had no mood to do it now...HOLIDAY MOOD ON! ON! ON!
After the discussion, baby came over find me for lunch and went to KLCC BookFest.



I really wanna find some books to read, but can't find any suitable one since there were tooo tooo too many choices available. Fiction? Novel? History? Blah blah blah...I rather make purchase decision on stationary. IT"S REALLY LOW PRICE AND WORTH! I did bought some stationary for me and my lil sis.

Bought Popteen previous issue, 3 for RM15 bucks.
I less buy Popteen mag, I always go for MINA mag. :D
Get a new bottle since my bottle had broke after dropped from the stairs...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment