Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

cacat look again...
A random day! Just purposely showing my new cap. ;p

Attended 6 hours classes for every Thursday right now, tired and bored. So, I decided skipped the second class since the lecturer just repeating the information previously. I had went to KLCC alone. KLCC got any thing interesting? GOT! There is only thing I'm concern, Kinokuniya. ;D
I like to went there to look for magazines and comics. But I had stop buying comics from Kino since Form 4 due to can't afford to continue. The comics from Kino were good in quality and printing, and the price quite high but worth to buy it as collection. Then, I had bought also the Arena 37C visual kei magazine, I was addicted to visual kei when I was 16. However, those days peoples keep misunderstood the meaning of Visual Kei, made it became LALA style. It's a sad story. Sigh.
Fred Perry Bag. Feel like wanna own it...*considering....*
I like the MORE magazine's bag, but it's unavailable that day. ;(

End up my day chilling with Sabrina and Zoe. Oh ya, I had promise Zoe to be her hairshow model next month, that's mean gotta chop off my hair again. LOL
ps: a bit not willing to cut off my hair since I use quite a long time to keep it long until this length...BUT! I'm willing to help my friend. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment