Nuffnang

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all muslim friends! :D

There are almost 2 weeks holidays for celebrating Hari Raya, all my friends going here and there, ENVY LAAAAA! I just stayed at KL for don't know what reason. Sigh. ;(
My mom and lil sis followed my cousin went to Bukit Tinggi at Thursday night, hence, I gotta dinner alone. Luckily got baby dinner with me.
McD again plus ShiLin!
McD NEW STUFF!
Cheese Powder + French Fries
*taste like..cheesy ring snack which I ate during child...PURPLE Packaging one...I think it's local product, but I forgot it's name...lol*

Dessert time at Pavilion Snowflake!


My face on the day, braid my fringe a bit cacat...lol

Bought Suspender frm Kitschen... will show it next time :D

BeautyMate Cleanser
Since got lots of pimples recently, bought this with promotion price Rm21.90.
It's quite effective, you may found at Jusco and Guardian. ;)
It's a Japan innovated product and manufactured at Taiwan.
Only available at HongKong and Now Malaysia.
Recommended it's FACIAL MASK! *thumbs UP*
BeautyMate Facebook Page


No comments:

Post a Comment