Nuffnang

Sunday, September 5, 2010

College's Life

It's almost 3 years I had been studying in SEGi College Kuala Lumpur, that means I had stepped in college life with my crazy DIM gang for so long. Oh, I think I never mention before currently I'm taking Marketing course. ;p

I did appreciated every moment with them, really. Since we are only the gang who always stay together without argue. Did our coursework together, did our presentation together, did our SLC camp together, hang out together.

Our diploma course gonna end soon on December. We will be officially graduate while finish the final exams. I think some of us might be continue taking degree, but in different course. And some of us might stop studying and start get into the realistic world, I mean the working life. I hope that we still get along although we will be get into own busy life after graduated. ;)



A sing k day without Sherly..lol. I didn't sing much since I'm later to join them. Oh ya, since I'm less listen to Cpop, just only singing Eason Chen and other a bit outdated songs... ;p

I forgot to talk about the lecturers! Haha, the 1st lecturer we met was Ms.Regine. She was the one who lead us everything who first in the college. Her lecturer skill was good enough to make us clear and easier to understand. However, it's 1st sem and her last sem to being here, she went to Singapore with her husband. Miss her so much and hope she is having great time at there.
The second lecturer I must remember is Mr.Rishi. An Indian lecturer who made us laugh loud out every moment in his class. Of course, his lecturer is so easy to understand and focus. But, don't mad with him, he will failed your exam gao gao. LOL
Other lecturers are having good time with us too. Ms.Tan, Mr.Benny, Mr.Pillay, Mr.Raymond and Mr.Rod. Almost the GREAT lecturer is Indian. lol

Anyways, just enjoy the college's life before enter degree! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Mine's starting next year, I can't wait haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh, u mean college life? u should enjoy it! ;)

    ReplyDelete