Nuffnang

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Abandon Factory Shooting

The master piece of Ryan Sua
*There just few picca available for now, but I was satisfied with this one.
Wait Mr.Ryan to upload more when he was free. ;)*

---------------------------------------------------------
Darling Sherly had invited me to join shooting by Stanley and Ryan, I was willing to join since I like their skillful piccas. Haha. We had discussed a lot and prepared a lot, and finally the day had came. We had our brunch at Papa John and waited for Zhinc to come over. Zhinc was the make up artist for us, felt like professional huh? Got make up artist and particular place *Zhinc's work place*. You might see those piccas of Behind the Scene at my FB. ;p
Well, I was not really in the mood on that day, don't know why, maybe...not sleep well or my health problem. My health not really in good condition since I'm too THIN and lack of vitamins and blah blah blah. Conclusion, I'm NOT HEALTHY. LOL. Need to exercise and eat more, BUT, I skipped the exercise part and just eat a lot. HAHA.
Credit to Zhinc and her assistant once again for make up our face become UNUSUAL. LOL. Sherly was being said looked alike Song Hye Kyo 宋慧乔. Then I was being said by looked alike Matsushima Nanako 松岛菜菜子. We were like...WTF? Hahaha, But I did agreed make up make a person look MOST different just in a moment.
We had spent just 1 hours more to shooting since the weather not that suitable and not enough sunlight, said by those talent photographers. Haha. But it's really a nice experiences for us. Credit again to Mr. Elton, who obtain a HUGE laugh sound, Mr.Stan and Mr.Ryan.

Seeee, my PURPLE eyeshadow! Haha, SYOK!
My eyes look so BIG...IS HUGE! Unbelievable arh...





We went to Dataran Sunway for dinner, Chili Pan Mee. But, I just ordered an ordinary one without chili. Teehee, don't want pimples to pop out again so gotta avoid to eat spicy foods. SAD.

Look forward for next shooting with them. If GOT chance to cooperate again since we're not PRO models. Haaha.

4 comments:

  1. so nice that you have the chance to do so much photoshoot (:

    btw, that pan mee is really nice, i did a review on that before (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. U're prettyyyy !!!
    I nvr done photoshoot b4 lah =(
    Envy envy =P

    ReplyDelete