Nuffnang

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Unsatisfied Result

Ishhh, finally get my last sem result today. It's really an unexpected result. I was unsatisfied with the "A-" for Marketing Management. WHY? WHY WAS A MINUS?? At the beginning I was aim for the straight A result, but I was not good enough. I should be more hardworking for this sem since it's the LAST semester for my diploma. *Assignments still hvt start..lol*
Currently busy for classes and assignments PLUS presentation. Gotta research and prepare a lot. Hence, maybe no time to update my bloggie. X(
Since the 2 weeks holidays I was too enjoyed with online, TV, sleeping, hang out and eating, totally didn't even touch the question of the assignments. Sigh. Really no mood to doing it leh. What to do. So, gonna struggle it within 2 weeks time before the due date.
The first research I gonna do now is OLAY! Yeap, I'm doing a assignments based on the printed media of Olay since it's the only ads I can found in the newspaper. Advertisement, I kinda interest on this area. ;p
About the presentation, I was really headache with it. We are given to sell a SEMINAR to a headmistress of a tuition center. We still considering what kind of seminar gonna sell to, related to education? Reading? How to earn more money??? No idea at all!! Argh, I can't read my lecturer mind. He was created differ profile for differ group to take out the presentation. We gotta think and think what kind of seminar to attract this PERSON. ;(
*Do you guys had any idea for me?*

This is the souvenir from Sherly that she bought from Hong Kong. Interesting right? When she took it out it really look like a key chain, but it's NOT a key chain. It's a functional chain for hanging your bag on the table when there are no space for you to place your bag. For more piccas, view Sherly's Blog as well.
We like to hanging our bags nowadays with the little thing in class. Hahaha. Everyone are looking and curious what is it. ;D

End my post with my CACAT nail art again
-Nail polish frm Skin Food-

1 comment: