Nuffnang

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hey! Peeps! Sorry for didn't update my blog recently. ;( I was sick after the stupid exam and within the one week holidays. I kept headache and dizzy when facing my laptop. It's sad, I kept took porridge for the whole week, having sore throat. BUT! I'm recover now! Feel like wanna eat a lot of things again! Feeling better that I can eat other things except porridge. HAHA!

Let's talk back about my birthday, I'm having lunch with mummy, cousin and his gf at Low Yat Sushi Zanmai. My mom wanted to get there for lunch since my cousin never try it before. Our whole family become the loyalty customer to Sushi Zanmai already. End of this month, my grandpa said wanna dinner at there too. Haha.

Me and Mummy


Sukiyaki Beef


My cousin cacat face XD

These dessert is NICE!

After lunch with them, me and mom headed to government office. We had register for the rent and buy government low cost house for more than 5 years, but, totally no response until today. We had kept following at the office with the staffs within these years. They just gave we the same answer, "Form anda sedang diuruskan, sila tunggu surat dari pejabat" WTF. I don't know how many thousand times I had heard about this sentences. The person in charge said had submitted to the management, but the management said never received any form that related to our registration. I know that is always a slow process from the bottom to the top, because it's totally no communications between the management level. We really mad and fed up about this.

We are the tax payer and the one who pay your salary! What's your attitude toward us? The malay women who sitting in front the number counter were NO MANNERS! We just ask for more to double confirm, the women just show us the impatient face and started to talk a bit rude. OMG! You just sitting and press for number to us, doesn't know anythings about the procedure and still need to teach by other staffs to do their work.

I did not discriminate to malay, but some of them really make me mad about their action and attitude. Phew....Let out everything feel better huh...

That's all I can said...Malaysia's Government...You are the "BEST"...

1 comment: