Nuffnang

Monday, August 23, 2010

New Banner + Layout! edited by Hikki, credited to Billy ;)

YESHU! I LOVE SUSHI VERY MUCH!

I'm loyalty customer of Sushi Zanmai as you know. ;) I went there again with baby last weekdays, I bumped into cousin and his gf at LowYat Sushi Zanmai. I think they had addicted too since my mom invited them lunch at there previously. lol
AND! I'm purposely there to eat A LOT since I'm finally recover from the stupid sick, I had suffer enough from eating. I WANNA EAT!!!!!! Teeheee...All my money gone to EAT all the time, no doubt.

Kani Sushi, Tamago Mentai, Tobbiko, Chuka Chinmi
All is my FAVORITE!

Baby and his Shouyu Ramen

I did manicure again for myself! Cacat manicure ;p

P.s: Any suggestion for food or restaurants that is NICE?
Please inform me ya ;)

1 comment: