Nuffnang

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Canon SX210

Surprise! It's really a miracle for me, I had never think about it will come true on one day. BUT! IT'S ALREADY CAME TRUE! I STILL UNBELIEVABLE I OWN THE CAMERA!

HAHA! I was super duper happy after purchased the camera from Foto Shangri-La, my dad is their loyalty customer. Why I said it's a miracle? Because, my dad will never bought me anything as expensive like this, even childhood memories told me that he bought better stuffs for lil' sis, Ya, he is more biased to my lil' sis. When I always asked for something, he usually will said NO or give me some reasons that's a bit unreasonable. What to do? I never argue with him bcoz I kinda scared my dad since I always kena scolded whatever how good I did. As a result, I hate him as well. It's almost 7 years my parents divorced and I stay with my mom and lil' sis. Recently, he was so good to treat me. Don't know what's the reasons. lol. Some more I had growth and change my mind not to hate him anymore. Without him, without me. I know he is worry about me, but he was used the wrong way to care us. Anyways, I'll change my attitude towards him as long as he don't do any non-sense things to make me HATE him again. lol Appreciated and Thanks my dad.

I had never expected he really will bought me the camera, since he said he got Canon G11 to lend me. I keep explain to him how I need it and he was always outstation with the camera, then how I gonna use the G11? After few days, I was think that he will never bought me de laaa, since he's more biased to my lil' sis. BUT! He called me yesterday and said go Low Yat later looking for camera. I was...stunned. Then the worst things happen, IT'S RAINING! OMG! He'll sure said it's raining let postpone the camera thing. I kinda disappointing at the moment. Luckily, the rain had stop and he said let's go after the rain stop. Thanks the god for stopping the rain. LOL
.
.
.

Model: Canon Power Shot SX210
Price: Rm1230 include memory card, bag and tripod stand
Know more about the spec...


I wish to get the black colour, but it's out of stock...So I choose the Purple one. ;)

Testing Piccas

I had edited the picca with PS by auto tone, colour n contrast.
Still look good without editing. ;)



My nail art for now LOL


Clear document, my exams notes...
While I'm MSN-ing with Sherly. XD

There are various kind of functions in the camera, manually adjust the ISO and Shutter Speed. I'm still in the learning process, hope to know more from the photographers. Hehee
*p/s: I love wide angle..but it's too huge size to waste my memory space...lol*

2 comments:

  1. that is one sexy camera:) should've waited for the black color though. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a nice camera!! it looks cute in purple colour~~

    ReplyDelete