Nuffnang

Friday, August 13, 2010

♥The Presents Part ♥

The presents from buddies were adorable! And yeah, my baby too! Love you all so much! MUAKSSSS! *big kiss & big hug*
Let's see what they had bought me...

#1. Adidas Honey Mid Original
When I saw this, I was SHOCKED! I never expected baby will bought me this! I remembered we saw this pair of Adidas few months ago. I tried at the moment and said wish to get one. Then, it was out of stock when I went to Adidas shop again on last few weeks. I really have no idea where he get this shoes. Love you baby! oh ya, Mr.Wong had paid for it too, Thank you!
Baby asked for extra from Adidas, the recycle bag and the limited shoes box. I like the recycle bag! But a bit small, I wish to have bigger size of it. lol

#2. Singlets from San
Thanks Chooi San for bought me two pieces of singlets. I likes to wear singlet, cincai wear one singlet then go out for college or anywhere. lol. But, baby be the "middleman" to tell them what I need, aka Mou Gan Dou in chinese.

#3. Crystal bracelet
Thanks Mr Wong again and Chooi Ling! I used to wear lots of crystal when I'm Form 5, so my friends always called me as "the HOJB's Representative". I had long time didn't bought any crystal from HOJB, I think this will be the last crystal for me.

#4. Hand-Made Birthday Card
I was surprise that two MEN were sewing the design on card purposely for me! OMG! Thanks Mr Wong and Mr Aw Young! You guys really tender. But Mr Aw Young's works is more nicer than Mr Wong obviously. LOL
AND ONE MORE THING! They bought me the sanitary pad too! OMG! You guys really brave huh? Took one piece from sis's place and give it to me. Really Zadou! XD

#5. Box full with candies
Thanks to Peng, Qing, Aw Young, Wei Kei and San! I likes to eat! Especially snacks! Teeheee!

#6. Coin Box
The prosperity cat coin box from Samuel! Thanks ya! ;)

#6. High Waist Belt
I bought it myself. Haha. I never try to wear it in my fashion style, and I tried today! Really not use to it la, feel like something tie your stomach and made me feel uncomfortable. lol

That's all! Hope my wish may come true, "Everyone around me must be healthy and safety!" The only wish for my birthday. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment