Nuffnang

Monday, August 2, 2010

Dinner@Kuchai Lama

Steamboat with my girls! I forgot to post this up since I have not collect the photos from Sabrina and stupid exams! July 5th, after the class presentation, I had a dating with my primary schoolmates. We still keep in touch after graduated for 8 years. We did had a BEST memories in the primary school. We were gang together since Standard 4 until the day we graduated. I will try to scan all the primary school memories into my laptop when I'm free. ;p

I went to meet my girls at night, me and the two driver Sabrina and Zoie, 3 of us dinner together at Kuchai Lama. Actually we no idea where to go since Cheras area a bit bored for us to dinner or yam cha. So, we went far a bit, not too far as Damansara, we headed to Kuchai Lama since there are lots of cafe and restaurants available.

After jamming on the road, and search for the parking, we still considered what to eat since too many choices. Finally, we stepped into Shabu Shabu. I wished to go Shabu Shabu always since I can eat a lot which I like unlimited, but horrr, everytime I was not able to join since too far or timing not right. My friend said, Shabu Shabu price had increase to Rm31.80, previous is 20 something only. Sigh, the price issues always being like that after get more demand. That's marketing. LOL
Oh ya, I found out there are lots of boutiques which offer low prices clothes. I was damn regret never get one marine style skirt only cost 23 bucks! Ishhh, you guys should shop a while when going Kuchai Lama. I mean for girls la. HAHA!

Store environment ok, food ok, services ok and there are 3 choices of soups, Tomyam, original and Miso. We tried up all in once. We kept ordered special items such as lamb, pork and beef from the waiter. He looked so busy for serving us, everytime he passed by sure we'll ordered something. Hahaa, we paid you, you should willing to serve us!
We captured a lot during eating, 3 different cameras pop out from our bags. We chit chat a lot and laugh for non sense things.





My cacat face! lol
Takda apa apa make up














Zoie wore my specc









Zoie, Me, Sabrina

I really enjoy the moment with my girls. Hopes it will be remain forever. ;)
Love u girls so much! muakkkss

2 comments:

  1. i dont think im having contact with my primary school friends already.. haha.. nice outing =)

    ReplyDelete