Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Birthday Bash!

{ August 8th 2010 }
My lovely buddies had celebrated my birthday at Seri Kembangang, Hoi Tong Steamboat buffet. It's a long long way from my house, I almost nervous and hungry till dead. Why I need to be nervous? Just a celebration? THEY MADE ME NERVOUS! Omg! They kept saying wanna play fool on me during my birthday since Aw Young birthday was done. I was SHIT! They sure will fool me gao gao. But, actually they so sayang me la, just fool me in the beginning. They informed me wear more clothes because the place will be very very very COOL. So I did wear jacket since I still not so believe on the info. When reached, I know they were purposely did that to me. I felt lucky that wore single with legging only. HAHA! Mr Peng said there was a place for steamboat and BBQ in buffet style on last few weeks ago. He said want to bring me there next time since I wanna eat. I didn't expected it was the place he mention. The place was DAMN crowded during dinner. If you wish to get there, please go earlier! ;)

Adult: 24 bucks per pax, child: sorry I had forgot.

Busy eating time! :D









Another fooling time! Guinness plus EGG! XD
Not for me la, for Mr Wong Kah Yung. lol
I always likes to capture baby cacat face! XD






The next round! Somewhere at Cheras Perdana, near Balakong I think. For the cake and present session. ;) Busy capturing~




















They purposely put a pair of sandal in the Adidas box...lol

Thanks once again to all of you guys! I really appreciated so much that what you did for me. And thanks everyone who wishes me. ;)
Present part will be upload soon! Stay Tune!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday..... so coincident... i have 3 frens whose birthday falls on 8 August !

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice celebration.. happy belated birthday =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronnie, Thanks! But my actually birthday on 9th August ;)

    Ken, Thanks ya ;)

    ReplyDelete