Nuffnang

Friday, August 20, 2010

TAO, Cinileisure

My coursemates gang together again for another birthday celebration! It's for me and Michelle, her's turn to birthday after 4 days of mine one. There are 3 August babies in our class, other one is Loong. Next week gonna celebrate with gang after class. Still consider where to celebrate, any suggestion? Hmmm...

Since we had went for The Library before, we try step in TAO which just beside The Library at Cinileisure. It's still new, there only few tables with customers, we are the huge gang between those. lol. What a wonderful night with my gang again. Appreciated the time with them. ;)

I just captured few since I forgot to charge my camera battery! OMG...I was sleeping at noon and forgot about the battery issue. So bad. ;( If guys wanna view more piccas go for my FB ya.

Piccas TIME!
Ash & me
Darling Sherly

Michelle with me
Two skinny girls, Yumiie and me
Ri-ca! Jeff's gf ;)
Their shirts really OutStanding! xD
The actual meaning of the shirt...
The girls gang
The Pizza ordered by Sherly, Not Bad! But kinda expensive...

She always likes to camwhore...

Yam Singgg!

Kuan Meng


The couples ;)
Guys Show Time! They are forced to kissing each other...XD


baby broke the knife when he cut out the cakes into pieces...LOL

There are some reviews based on my experiences, The Library more choices on menu, but expensive than TAO. When you guys going to Cinileisure, can consider to try TAO. ;)

Thanks for the birthday card from my lovely classmates! ;) We had stay in the same class for almost 3 years, it's almost the time for end the diploma, just left few month to go. Some of us just quit study or continue the degree course, anyways, just appreciated the time we spend. Well, let's plan for the graduation trip and others outings during the holidays! xD

1 comment:

  1. Love ur outfit and ur fren's which has mei nu written on her t shirt haha so damn cute

    ReplyDelete