Nuffnang

Sunday, August 22, 2010

A random day with baby, accompany him and his students to purchase all the clothing for the KL Lockers community. What is it? It's a dance community create by my boy, anyone who interest in dancing are welcome to join. Here is their Fb page, still new, just help to spread out ya. ;)

After finished the task, me and baby went to Sungei Wang 3rd Floor Taiwan food restaurant. It's really better than Little Taiwan, no matter the service or foods beverages. Price reasonable, if I'm not mistaken, some are even more cheaper than Little Taiwan. Give a try then. ;)


Busy kia, calling during selecting what to eat
Beef Noodles
Salt Chicken, this is NICE! I was sore throat at the moment, can't eat... ;(
Oh ya! I get a new pair of shoes from Mummy as my birthday present! From Vincci accessories outlet. It's available in white, black and blue. I forgot how much again...since got staff purchase from my mummy. LOL. L♥♥ve Mummy! You're the best mom in the world! *I think everyone will think their mum is the best mum in the world... ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment