Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summarize Again

Heeey! Peeps! I'm back to update my blog! So sorry for being neglected for a while. I was kinda busy although finished exam. Let's summarize what was happening! :D

No.1 Primary schoolmates Gathering
It's was held at Cheras Kopi Boy. It's happy to see them but not with full attendance. Who attended was : Wan Loong, Ying Ming, Vivian, Jun Wen, Soon Wee, Mei Qi, Lai Sim, Fong Teng, Kar Wei, Joel, and Teck Wei. Of coz include me! Haha, look forward for the next gathering. ;)

No.2 Exam FINALLY FINISHED!
Yesh! It's finally finished the stupid exam! The last subject, is the most hardest in my diploma life. Seriously. Ethical Issues in Marketing. WTF! I was revision until drop for this subject, it's unnecessary in reality. I only wrote 2 fully answer of out 5, another 3 I just did it cincai cincai. lol
Hope it would not get fail la.

No.3 My birthday Celebration
Continue my next date after finished exam on the same day. Excited and very tired leh. I'll update more about my celebration soon! Tons of photos need to edit neh!

No.4 House Keeping
My room always messy as a boy room us usual. But, I can't tahan anymore, coz it's REALLY DAMN MESSY! Not the Argentina football player, Messi. LOL. All my notes for exam fly everywhere, my clothes hang here and there, and my bags place up and down. Oh my, I feel like a stock room rather than a girl's room. Btw, I just clean part of them, still need to continue for the next day. Girl's stuffs are always MORE then others, clothes, bags, cosmetics, accessories, shoes and blah blah blah. I was headache where to stock my stuffs since my room is small. Aduiii...

No.5 Facebook!
No matter how, sure open my laptop and facebook. GAMING! Hahaa, everyone addicted to facebook games include me. Cafe World, Restaurant City, Mafia wars and lots! I was influence by my mom for a new game, Baking Life. Yeap, my mom play facebook and games as well. Luckily we own each laptop for personal, if not, rebut the laptop all the time.

Well, Stay Tune! I will update asap! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment