Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I realized I had change a lot. I was kinda surprise about this. When looked at the previous years photos, I keep shouting "OMG!" The small girl had growth become more mature! Taaa-daaa! These piccas shown the differences OBVIOUSLY. lol


This was my Form 5, age of 17 look like.
Single eye layer + small tiny eyes. Skin condition was better at that time, due to always be a night cat nowadays, my face is getting worst. Gosh! But recently I found the solution for it! Do you guys heard about Clinelle? My skin condition getting better by using it trial pack available at Watson or Guardian. I try to post the result when I'm free ya. :D

.
.
.
Time pass in a sec
.
.
.


Ya! That's me! ;)
I do agree I change a lot, from eyebrow and from single eye layer to double! LOL
Trim my bangs myself, still acceptable laaa ;D
This is my recent picca! ;D Sorry for low quality of my webcam. Since I kinda cacat face for recently, I not dare to post up my cacat face to scare you guys. lol I realize I obtain 2 extra "bags" on my eyes which result from burn mid night oil. And I'm waiting for my dad buy me a new camera as my birthday present, but he is still in consideration. Since he got Canon G11 and intend to borrow me, but he always oversea and need it. Pray gao gao that I can get a Canon camera!!

So, do you guys agree I change a lot? lol

2 comments:

  1. yeah...we do change a lot over the years I even didn't know it my friends even they walk pass me...

    ReplyDelete