Nuffnang

Monday, July 12, 2010

AwYoung's Birthday Bash

2nd July, another birthday boy, but he was 21st this year! Haha! This guy was one of my buddy, Aw Young Ji Kong. *sorry to post your full name here XD* We're same primary school, same secondary school, same living place but different age and year of us. Even there were lots of similar between us, we know each other in the age of 15/16. LOL. We were same class in Form 3, but I know him, he don't know me since I kinda quiet and differ look that time. We were getting close in Form 4 and Form 5. His characteristics? Huiyoooo, lots to say about this neh!

He likes to act, I remembered there was a drama in Form 5, he acted as 阿旺 from TVB drama. REALLY LOOK ALIKE MAN! XD If you guys don't know the drama, try to search "旺夫成龙”. Then, he likes to sing, we always went to sing k by gang, even we like to sing in class, especially EASON CHEN! *high five* I love EASON CHEN too! He likes to talk and chit chat, we chit chat a lot of non sense in our conversation and adding some rude words. Hahaha, that's our style man! He likes sport, badminton, basketball, snooker and SOCCER! His favorite player is Oven, no. 10. *if I'm not wrong* He likes to talk with repeating words, how? For eg, I-I-I-I-I-I wanna do what what what. LOL. He got a nickname, meow meow. I forgot how it's come. I draw him as a cat in our school magazine. XD Oh, one thing I left behind, one of his favorite, his GF! ;p

This year, we decided to celebrate an unforgotten birthday for him as 21st present. Hhehehe, we planning to make a fool of his birthday. Since we had prepared 3 kind of surprises, the 1st one had fail but another 2 was success! XD How good are we. The venue for this time was Neway Karaoke Cheras. The 1st surprise was giving wrong information to purposely made him walk in the wrong room. But he was too smart! Before he get into the room, he sneak a glance from the window. He said "OUI! Got two kids inside one?" LOL He know that we play fool on him. Then the 2nd surprise, it was prepared by ME! The magic relight candles on his birthday cake. He kept blow the candle and it kept relight. He looked fed up in the end. But we was happy to see his expression! XD The last surprise, all the presents were wrapped with NEWSPAPER. How patient were we use to wrap the small tiny thing until 5 times bigger than it. HAHA!

*Started to worry about my birthday, since I'm the next person birthday in the gang, they sure will make a fool on me too, especially Aw Young! He wanna revenge on me! Gosh...Pray HARD!*


the JOHOR couple XD
busy looking at camera
SING K! BUT all of us were cough or sore throat...


See...How Mr Wong was enjoying...





Mr Peng and Me

KAMPAIsssssss!
MrLim was singing to the door LOL
Me and Carmen
Seeee! ACT CUTE AGAIN!
The 1st present
Being force to change the clothe
The 2nd one, CONDOM! Boy, you're 21st! TRY YOUR 1st TIME! XDXDXD
Another present from us, mp3

Alex, act COOL ;p

I don't know what I was doing that time...I think...saying something to Mr Wong..?
The boy Gang



The girls gang

We're enjoy so much that night! Only one thing made our mood going down. The services of Neway Karaoke. It's not good as we expected. The staffs were not inform us clear about the terms and conditions. In the end, there were a technical problem occur! Waste our time being there and without any electricity. Fine, we request for discount but they keep refuse to do it. As a result the manager came, he gave us 10% discount in the end. NO NEXT TIME FOR NEWAY KARAOKE! );(

4 comments: