Nuffnang

Monday, July 5, 2010

Ruenn Ming's Birthday Bash

1st July, two classes in the morning, and the submission date of the 2nd assignment. Yea, there are lots of peoples in the lab or library in the morning too, for print out the assignments. I'm one of them since my printer cacat ady. >:(

It's also the day for celebrating Ruenn Ming's Birthday. His actual birthday on 2nd July, but we decided to celebrate earlier. We discussed so long again, yea, we always discuss where to we go for celebration. It's always the problem for us. Clubbing? Pub? Lounge? Restaurant? Cafe? Oh gosh, this make us brain damage. Finally decide the venua at FullHouse Ampang. I not prefer the Ampang's Fullhouse. I got a bad experience at the 1st time. Bad food, bad beverage, bad services. However, I'm glad this time got improvement. :D

outfit of the nightbaby said "delicious" wor
how busy was my friends, one busy captured, another one busy sms...LOL
the gang
my Jasmine Teapot
the birthday boy...I really forgot how old was him this year...26? 27? Sorryy Ruenn Ming! X(
the small birthday cake for him...Haha...actually got another big one, just trick him a while ;p
this time was the only time with full attendance of our gang


the couple


the boy gang
There are more piccas coming soon! Because some were with Sherly, she was kinda busy with working recently. Langsung no time to update her blog too, so bad. ;(
Stay tune ya! For the second part piccas! A lot of our girls gang piccas coming soon if you're willing to see leng luissss! Keke

2 comments:

  1. Nice party n happy birthday n following u too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I likes your flower print top! so lovely <3
    may I know where you bought it? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete