Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Argh, kinda busy these days huh! No time to update my blog also. ;( Sorry my lil bloggie, I wanna change the layout, but NO TIME! Grrrr...I hope that there are more than 24 hours a day, seriously. *It's not gonna happen! I KNOW!*
Let's summarize what I did on these days!

#1. Found my DAMN OLD piccas from friendster and from my buddy. Feel lucky that this antique still exist for me weii. lol *I'll blog more about my previous piccas, there are HUGE differ of me, obviously.*

#2. Attended Showdown organized by 8TV. It's was an AMAZING show! Thanks baby for brought me there. :D Congratz again to Wakaka get the champion. Floor Fever supporter here!
*ps: Boojae! Your final routine was DOPE! I LOVE IT! :D #3. Get a new phone! HURAYYYYY! I was super duper surprised about this. Baby made me excited until cry already! He was called me at evening and said, "I got a surprise for you tonight". I gan jeong until wanna drop! OMG! This was unexpected! Thanks for the surprise so so much! *I expected he'll buy me a camera...;p*
#4. DIY nail art! Haha! I like to nail art my ownself. Since I'm not professional, it looks a bit cacat la. I'll try to improve it via learning! :D Try to share out the tutorials too next time.
#5. Spending my weekend with my family. You may find a girl look alike me at Jaya Jusco Cheras Maluri in the weekend. lol. My mom and granny like to go there for shopping. My aunt join the club too recently. Haha, but I really enjoy the moment with them. :)

#6. Prepare for exam. After a long semester, wait, IS EXTRA LONG. It took almost 4 to 5 month for this semester. wth the management. Argh. Another worst news, exams on SUNDAY! wtf. Two weeks more, gonna study gao gao. ;(

I think...that's all for these days! :D
*lazy butt biting...Let's go for drama again! Wuahahaha*

4 comments:

  1. exams on sunday? dat sucks lol

    Dropped by from Lukey's Rantings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lols exam on Sunday! Not sure if my brain still can work by that time T.T Wow, love the HTC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the nails design , its like Lady Bird

    ReplyDelete