Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dilemma

my hair getting longer, made my side cheek a bit allergic, pop up lots of red dots...no choice gotta tied my hair and show my bun face. lol Finally, I get myself a mp3. I had planned it for so long, but I never action for it. I made my mind to buy it yesterday! :D

I'm facing dilemma. A serious one I'm talking about, it about my future. Since I gonna graduate on December end of this year. I need to decide continue taking degree or enter to the reality world to work. I really wish I can study further, but the reality made me really don't know what to do. Since I had stated in my previous post, the house owner want us to leave if we not able to pay the RM500 rental. My mom and I decide to buy a unit of flat or apartment with 3 rooms and budget with 150k. However, we can't can a suitable one. We interested Permaisuri area, but there are not unit available for us.

How about other places? Why must be there? This is the problem. We need a house which offer public transport like LRT. Since we had no car at the moment, my sis and I need to take LRT to school. I'm thinking if I quit my study, working to earn money for our house and a car. So that my mom will not be suffer from financial problem. Am I qualify to get a marketing job right now? I also no idea. I wanted to work as merchandise, but all I heard is that marketing better than merchandise in salary view. If I choose to being a marketer, what area should I get in? Fashion? Yes, I'm interested, but I need a car as a marketer.

My plan if I'm gonna working is...completed diploma > work whatever job to earn money > get a car > get a better job...the outcome..at least I can help my mom in financial problem, but I maybe influence to stop study by working life..

God, please give me some guidelines...I'm strive super hard for better life right now. Me and my mom had get better life in these 7 years after divorce with my dad. We really happy and enjoy in these years, REALLY! My mom had strive for us so hard, I don't want my mom being so suffer since I already being an adult and capable to work. I hope to help my mom asap.

Be Tough, Be Strong

8 comments:

  1. cant help much, but all the best in your future undertakings =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,if you dont mind...im suggest u to continue ur study. means degree ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanks for your visit :)
    anyway, my personal view is that perhaps you could opt for part time degree courses and work at the same time ?

    or study fulltime + part time jobs? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. working fulltime, study part time?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a learning stage. :) I was once in your position, yours better. I have insomnia and depression. But I am happy with my own decision now. Continue or not is not the matter, the matter is what suits you the best and comfort you. Take care prettie.

    PS : No, you do not have bun face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *hug* thanks for you guys suggestions :)
    I had made my decision
    I really have bun face in real life haha
    piccas din see any right? ;p

    ReplyDelete