Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Doll Lash Curler

I bought a new curler from Watson. It's EFFECTIVE! Girls, the EYES PART is important to us right? The eyes part enhance the whole makeup on our face. Even it's the part which spend the most longest time on it. Mascara, eyeliner, eye shadows, fake lashes and lots of cosmetics, I believe all of us had change the brands time to time. Cosmetics are a tool which make a girl more beautiful, and only the hardworking girl will looks more pretty on makeup.
Why I said so? I had watched the Taiwan's TV programs, it's show that the girl before make up and after make up. They compete for the makeup skill and see who is the most difference one from before and after. Everyone who watched the show will damn shocked right? It had prove that "there are no ugly women in this world, unless she is the lazy women".

But I admit I'm a lazy woman. HAHA! I used to makeup everyday when I was 18. Now? I just put on BB cream and eyebrow only wherever I'm going. lol. Getting more lazier and my hubby complaint about this. He said, I used to makeup and dress up nicely when he tackle me, but now I was just simply wear singlet plus short pants when going out with him without makeup. What to do? I'm a lazy woman! XD

Back to the topic, since I'm a lazy person, I not used to attach eye lashes to anywhere. So I just putting on mascara to make myself look more energetic. The curler from counter Doll Lash at Watson cost RM18.90. Before you buy, you can try the sample first, don't worry. I do that before I made purchase too! The counter is full with eye lashes, you can find it easily. Here is my demo with photos to share with you guys. Sorry for the cacat photos. ;p




**Mascara - Majorica Majorca**

Hope you guys enjoy it! :)
Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. This is nice!!! Watson got sell such curler??

    ReplyDelete
  2. eyelashes is the most important thing ever!Love the effect of eyelashes curler! I have one which is KOJI a japanese brand and been featured in nu ren wo zhui da before, it is very very very good too!

    ReplyDelete