Nuffnang

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Yeap, I guess this is the second time saw rainbow again from my house's balcony. More clearer this time. Haha, if I went to TOTO or 4D will I kena? XD I think too much ady nyaaa
Yes! Finally done all my assignments! Need to prepare for presentation on next week! Got lots of things need to blog soon! Ruenn Ming's Birthday, Aw Young's Birthday and the presentation day! Awh...there are a great deal of piccas and videos I need to edit...Gimme some time! I promise I'll post them up! PLEASE stay tune ya! :D

p/s: just downloaded TaeYang Solar album, feel great! :D

4 comments:

  1. Wow,the rainbow is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt see a rainbow for a long time edy =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes, if u look closely... u can see a fainter, inverted second rainbow outside the arc of the first one.

    i have a picture of one here LINK

    was quite breathtaking :)

    ReplyDelete