Nuffnang

Friday, July 9, 2010

僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ

I Give My First Love to You
属于你的我的初恋
Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu


*trailer*

Hey, peeps! I'm back to write my review again! Haha, usually I'll only write for Japanese Drama or Movies. ;p Another touching story I had watched yesterday night. I cried out loud alone in the midnight. So sad about the story, and yet, it's remind my cousin.

Once again, a movie transform from manga story. The story is about Takuma Kakunouchi, a boy who experience heart disease are told that he will die before the age of 20. However, Mayu Taneda, a girl who know him since they are 8 years old and they are being couple until the boy dead. Mayu's father is the doctor who take care of Takuma. After some time, both of them growth become teenagers, get into high school together. Mayu was always beside Takuma to support him. But, Takuma's heart disease getting worst. In the end, Takuma leave the world without married with Mayu, since they promises getting married after grow up.

At the beginning of the story, I felt wanna cry out, but I try to control myself. Until the middle part, I lost control. My tears came out automatically. Some more, in the hospital part, I cried out more loud. The scene had made me imagine the situation of my cousin when he left us. I totally understand how my relatives feeling through the movie.

Theme song by Ken Hirai again. 僕は君に恋をする Bokuwa kimini koiwosuru. Really nice, after I finished the movie, I stop crying, but when the song is playing, I started crying again. ;(
*the MV of the song*


Casting by:
冈田将生 Masaki Okada ft. Takuma Kakunouchi
*Masaki had featured for Otomen! He is cute! XD*

井上真央 Mao Inoue ft. Mao Taneda
*She looked familiar in the begining! Now i remember who she are! Featured in Hana yori Dango one! *known as Boys over flowers Jap. ver. Since I know there are lots of verson of Boys over flowers, the Jap ver is the best one!*

***More Information about the movie...

Hope you guys enjoy the movie too. :D

3 comments:

  1. ouhh~!!!i watched 'i give my 1st love to you' few months ago~really TOUCH..but there is a fly in the ointment ...i expect d happy endding~like d gal will get pregnant or tat guy will donate his organ at last~but........

    ReplyDelete