Nuffnang

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Presentation Day

I forgot to post this up to my blog. lol. It's a formal presentation which finished on 5th of July. Subject, Channel Distribution. Title, Brand and Channel Image. Our group had choose Adidas and Starbucks as the materials to present. I was quite blur in the morning, my presentation kept pronounce wrong and kept looked at my note. lol Hope that my marks will not be low.
We're the first group to present, I forgot to ask the boys captured piccas for me since I forgot again the camera was in my bag. *blur gao gao*


Loong was so concentrate wor...XDSherly wanna poke Dorophy
cucuk mata! XD
steal mine geh breakfast ;(

the boys gang
discussion about...what? I forgot ;p
Still struggle for ethical assignment
Went for Mc'D breakfast
the other 4 piggies

There will always Ashley hand came out for kacau
Seeeee! Ashley expression! XD

Sherly : HUH?
Ashley: Duck Duck
Camwhore time! XD





Kuan Meng was acting like football team leader..

1 comment: