Nuffnang

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Yippppeeeee! Hang out with my babyman on Tuesday since he was free! XD We went for shopping, eating, movie-ing! TeeHeee! Happy Day! :D
I'm a snack and dessert lover, so I went to snowflake at Pavilion to have my lil' dessert before the movie! Baby keep asking me, why do girls like sweet stuffs a lot? BECAUSE! WE LOVE SWEET STUFFS! XD


Baby was busy with his PSP
My new hair band :D
it can be transform into many ways
for examples:
1. neck scarf
2. bracelet
3. hair bandanna
4. accessories on bag, clothe and others

That's all I will like to share! I bought it at FourSkin SgWang. Actually I'm the ex-promoter at there. I quite prefer the stuffs they bring in. Quite interested. :D The thing cost 12.90 bucks for one, 20 bucks for two. Try to check this out, it offer A LOT of pattern and colours.

Sgwang 6th Floor-BangBang / Sgwang 2nd floor-EvilEmpire / OneUtama also got outlets such as Deeper & Harder and FourSkin, but I not confirm at which floor.

**Next I'll like to share my new eyelashes curler!
It's really effective! :D** Stay Tune!

3 comments:

  1. I got the same headscarf from fourskin too! but diff pattern lah c: pretty lahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice hair band.. really very useful and versatile =)

    ReplyDelete