Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Teen Fest 2010 @ MV


Photobucket
*Thanks Danny for the picca, I like it so much :D

Actually this post I should post it on November.
But I was EXTREMELY dunno how to say BUSY!
Still got lots lots and lots of posts need to update.
Well, I try to post them up within this holidays! :D

TeenFest was held last month November 12th to 14th at Midvalley.
I was working under RMS company again.
This is the second time working with them, first time was one year ago, I think, went to Johor for cosplay job.
This time I was worked at a promoter only, but still can wear some costume. ;p
HOWEVER!
Some of the peoples are misunderstanding the meaning of COSPLAY!
Not only wear the outfit and act cute, that just a costume wearer.
*Not offensive to the show girls, that's their job.*
Well, if you wanna know more about cosplay, go Wikipedia.
I'm attending this weekends ComisFiesta at TimeSquare Hotel.
OF COURSE! I'm cosplaying! :D
*Still struggle for the costume making...*

Argh, back to the topic, I'm driving the boat so far ady. LOL
I was enjoyed working with some new friends, Vanny, Serene, Cody and Wei Wei.
There were few more people I was familiar with, Ayase, Bmj and Adrian, the mascot man.
Although it was tiring for standing whole day and suffering for taking KTM.
*YES! I hate to take KTM seriously.*

Piccas time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks baby came to visit me and brought me to lunch at Pasta Zanmai!
But, I still prefer Sushi Zanmai. lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Holidays start!
Back to my costume making again...


No comments:

Post a Comment