Nuffnang

Monday, December 27, 2010

November Babies

Another expired post update. lol
Peng and Edward were same birthday on 30th November.
We always use to celebrate their birthday together.
But, I was too busy until forgot their birthday and even the presents.
The serious thing is I only bought present for Peng, forgot about Edward's one.
I need to apologize to Edward, I will pay back for 2 years present for you for next year.
Ok, we headed to Kuchai Lama again, Star Village Restaurant.
Finally, it's open! Haha
Coz we went there for San's birthday during holidays, no chance to dinner at Star Village.
I had dilemma in food selection always, too many things I want to try, so dunno which to order.
Finally I ordered the Mash Potatoes Chicken Chop.
Not bad! The chicken chop was fully cover with mash potatoes as its sauces.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The two birthday boy.
Edward and Peng

Photobucket
Bees & Ladybird cake

Photobucket

Photobucket
There were 3 cakes in the same time.
We ate the big one, the other small one let the birthday boys bring home.

Photobucket
The card hand made by San and Pui Man.
And his favorite one, Jay Chou CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment