Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December

Photobucket

It's December! The last month of 2010!
I was busy to prepare my final exam for diploma recently.
Second day of exam time is suck! Start frm 5pm to 8pm, then third day morning continue exam.
wtf! so rush leh! NO time to rest or study for the last paper.
AND! I hate the last paper as well, damn confusing.
After exam, I'll be free and enjoy my Christmas and New Year party!
Finally done my diploma level, time flies fast in a second.
Glad to know all my crazy classmates even though I miss the chance to Melaka trip and our last trip to Cameron after exam. Sorry about that. ;'(
Well, is time to decide the degree intake. BUT! I was obstacle by PTPTN loan.
The stupid department ask for the original copy of the surat akuan when I almost done diploma.
And it's stop my loan for few semesters. It's make a problem for me to apply loan for degree as well. Another wtf. Life's barriers always treat me like best friend, problems find me always. That's why FML!
So, the degree intake is start on January and July only. No loan how to continue study?
Or else clear the balance of diploma fees first then continue apply the new loan for degree.
Sigh. Where can I find money in a month? My head getting bigger and bigger.

**I'm willing to study part-time and working as full-time.
Any job as admin clerk which is flexible time available?
Better in KL area which near public transport.
;)


No comments:

Post a Comment