Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Photobucket

Helllooo!
After the final exam, my schedule still full like shit.
Dunno what the reasons make my busy like siao.
My skin condition become worst again and add on two extra "bags". :(
Well, let's see what I had done within 2 weeks.

1. rush my Burango cosplay costume in 4 days - DONE!
2. Attend Comic Fiesta 2010 -DONE!
3. Follow up my degree course - still haven't register since the management can't confirm anything yet
4. FACES magazine interview - this took my whole day time
5. Friends' birthday party - I guess just attended once since I'm too tired
6. Clean up my room - actually this took me few hours only, my room had been neglected few months ago. LOL
7. Chill with family and friends - I dunno why all came at the same time, make me full of dates
8. Date with my boy
9. Take care of my lil' puppy Q Zai

Arghhh!
It's ady end of the year, I hopes to enjoy my holidays. ;(
Nowadays, I rather enjoy my day at home with my Q Zai, laptop and PSP.
I'm being 宅女 again! HAHA! I don't mind being that since I was 宅女few years ago.

Hmmm, new goals for 2011?
1. Study GAO GAO for my degree
2. Earn money as much as I can, got money I can do anything!
3. Find a new house
4. Everything goes smoothly
Last but not least, PEACE!
Hope everyone that around me include friends and family or anyone that I dunno oso,
stay healthy and lovely! Cherish everyone around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment