Nuffnang

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Chooi San's Birthday Bash

Photobucket
*Yam ice cream cake

Another expired post!!
Chooi San birthday fall on November 5th, ngam ngam same with Deepavali.
We're actually went to Kuchai Lama Star Village to have dinner.
Due to Deepavali, Star Village was CLOSE.
Argh, so change plan to 100 Degree Celsius steamboat.
Second time being there, not so likely the place and food.
I prefer buffet style, since I can eat whatever I want. :D

Photobucket
The birthday girl

Photobucket
San and Pui Man

Photobucket
San and Wei Kei

Photobucket
San and Li Ching

Photobucket
San and Carmen

Photobucket
San and cacat Me

Photobucket
San and Mr.Wong. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I got the member card! But I don't think I'll going to eat again...

Photobucket
Best Wishes for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment