Nuffnang

Friday, December 10, 2010

Short Update 10122010

*Thanks for Ryan artworks, the previous shooting, started to miss my hair LOL

Heeeey! Back for short update.
Just done my first paper today, looks ok ok la.
Some questions really unexpected, but I used to "goreng" the answer. LOL
Hope it will not be a bad result, put more effort on the first paper since I know my assignment marks will be low. *I did the assignment for this subject really cincai*
Well, 2 more to go. Saturday will be off, continue exam on Sunday and Monday.
I will burn the mid night oil later, it is only the moment I can concentrate to study.

I think the hottest issue right now was the boy who commit suicide.
Everyone is talking about him on fb. Some even blame him or the girl.
He is the one who choose this path, just let him be.
I know it is the stupid way to settle the problem,
I mean it's not the way to settle the problem, it's the way to avoid the problem actually.
I don't know him, he is my friend's punya friend.
Deep condolences for him and his family.
Hope that the commit suicide never become a "trend" in Malaysia after this case.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment