Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kinsahi @ Bukit Tinggi Jusco

Photobucket

Went to Bukit Tinggi Jusco with mummy, sis and cousin bro after came back from Penang.
Ishhh, I still hvt update about my family trip to Penang.
Wait for the next post for the Penang Trip!
My mom was starving since she woke up around 1pm, even me and my sis too.
My family got such ability to SLEEP more than 12 hours.
I wonder can this ability consider take part of the Genius World Record? LOL
Back to topic, my place's restaurant like get enough money like that, always not open for business for twice or more in a week.
Argh, I had nothing to eat and cook myself a maggie mee.
My mom just called my cousin for lunch since he drive.
My cousin need to go for Kajang to settle something, so we just followed for lunch.
erm, I mean Brunch. lol
A huge Jusco that I first even went to.
Woah! Lots of parking lot too.
My mom had tried for Kinsahi before, so she wanna eat again with us.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nice and unique surrounding

Photobucket
My salty salmon bento

Photobucket
Cousin's Teriyaki chicken Bento

Photobucket
Mom's Seafood Curry Rice. I like this!!

Not bad!
But the price quite expensive (for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment