Nuffnang

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Comic Fiesta 2010

Comic Fiesta 2010 at Time Square Hotel, Manhattan Ballroom.
Well, I had stop cosplaying for a year, many cos-er that I dunno were around.
I could see the cosplay standard had improve, good to see that.
This year CF was another huge event, everythings looks good.
EXCEPT the place really really too small for coser either visitors.
The traffic was extremely PACK like hell in the ballroom.
As a cosplayer, there are a lot of stuffs need to bring along and big props too.
The ballroom had no place for us to set down our bags and stuffs.
Then the traffic was HOLY SHIT!
Damn lots of people stuck at the lift, toilet or even the ballroom.
I take a long time just to take lift from G floor to 14 floor. Adeiii
It's a enjoyable and tiring days.
Thanks for the piccas that tag me on fb, I'll post up on my lil' bloggie next time. :D
Since I'm busy to capture picca by others, I couldn't use my camera to capture other.
Just few snap shots on the event. :)

Photobucket
The stage

Photobucket
SEEEEEEE!
How pack is that!
In chinese said "People mountain people sea"

Photobucket
Figuring~
Photobucket

Photobucket
Domo-kun!

Photobucket
Kamen Rider!
1st time saw Kamen Rider cos at m'sia ;p

Photobucket
I think it should be Vocaloid
Ish...Vocaloid again...But I like their costume, I mean the picca one

Photobucket

Photobucket
MY FAV GROUP ON THE DAY!
Trinity Blood
This gang always did AWESOME cos!
Like to see their cos!

Photobucket
Himawari!
She was taking her lunch McD actually. lol

Photobucket
Jun, my best buddy
She's cos as Panty & Stocking

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kagami

Photobucket
Camwhore!

Photobucket
Me and Vanny
She was working at there

Well, my eyes was so pain after make up gao gao and wearing lens for few days.
I need to rest!
Now thinking cosplay plan for next year.
Have a GREAT X'mas this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. wow. nice outfit. seems like a nice event. too bad i missed it. :D

    ReplyDelete