Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Short Update 21122010

Photobucket

Let's say HELLO to my lil'bro Q Zai!!!!
My mom just bought it 2 days ago, I was playing with him these nights.
He is very active during night time, make me can't sleep well. adeeiii
So, we keep on kacau him during noon and trying not to let him sleep.
Well, this is the first time breeding a puppy.
Hopes Q Zai will bring more happiness to us. :D

Photobucket
camwhore before go out

Next, another update for Comic Fiesta 2010!
ARGH! It's tiring for cosplaying 2 days.
I had disappear for so long, I means I had stop cosplay for so long.
It's make me tired like shit when attending events.
It is a signal being old? lol
I had no time to capture others cosplayer and even myself.
Still waiting for others to upload my cosplay picca. :D

Photobucket
YES! This is my hand-made costume.
I MADE IT ALL BY MYSELF!!!!
*feel really satisfied!
Of course need to thanks baby to choose the fabric with me
and my lil' sis helped me in the making process.
FYI, my character is from Monster Hunter 2G, Burango.
I know the color is a bit different from the ori one, but I like it! XD

Photobucket
Thanks for the photo by dunnoo the people name.
lol
I think is from the myHorizon la

Will update more soon!
Tml will busy for interview by FACES magazine.
Nights peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment