Nuffnang

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Penang Trip Day 2

Second day, had our breakfast at New Era food court. Then, went to Gurney Plaza to shopping. Haha, I didn't captured any piccas between these times. ;p
Next, BEACH TIME! lol
Baby wif the horse

Crowded...
Yeap. our things...lol


Erm...volcano? Fuji mountain?


A : Look at that two kids..
S: ...
sounds like a pair of couple.. XD




Sexy babe~ XD
someone on the sky...
my foot print
molest? hentai? stupid? lol

play till tired adyy Haha
Beware Jellyfish!
no one play volleyball, so kesian...lol
Wet my own self, without any clothes to change, then terus went for dinner with wet wet body. XD What a nice experience leh. We had our dinner at Gurney Drive, a place which damn crowded with peoples. Can't find a place to sit in a moment, need to keep stare and wait on the tables. Haha, the *fried chicken skin* was damn nice! (direct translation) Other than that, I did not try anything else which is damn nice already, because too many choices! XD Wish to go there again next time with own gang. :)
I was leave earlier in the morning on third day, due to my beloved cousin incident. So the day 3, was my sadness day. ;(
I gotta thanks A and C here because you guys lend me a hand on the third day, thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment