Nuffnang

Friday, June 25, 2010

It's Polaroid! :D
captured by Yan's camera

Finally, I had finished 2 assignments out of 3!! *clap clap*
I had suffered for the whole month, didn't sleep well, didn't eat well, brain overload, stress like hell. All these made my skin condition become worst from day to day. Look at myself in the mirror, my skin occur lots of blackheads, pimples, and with large pores. Argh, wanna facial plus treatment to overcome my skin problems la. Any suggestion? I didn't went for beauty salon before, seriously. I not used to facial at there, and I not trusted them. Charge a high price keep ask you buy this and that. Yeap, it's unethical act in business! I'm doing subject on this. Duh...
How I take care my skin on previously? It's credit to my mom! She take care of my skin since I'm in secondary school. But right now, she want me to take care myself already, no one buy skin care products for me already. Need to afford everything by myself liaooo. I think I had used some sensitive product before, made my cheek appears lots of pimples suddenly. Oh gosh, that time I was really worry about it. Thanks to Dermedex and Oxy. But Oxy is too strong until make my skin too dry. Dermedex is really good! But quite expensive neh. Oh ya, I forgot about Ettusais. It only available at Isetan counters. It's effective for problem skin too. Since my skin condition is become worst again, I need to find solution to overcome it AGAIN! Argh...My friend suggest me to drink more green tea and try to use green tea product. Ok, I'll try it. :)
*actually kinda worry that the problem is Hormone system which made my skin like dat...*
Sigh, exam is coming! Stress when see the timetable. 2 papers in one day. Gosh....How I gonna study? ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment