Nuffnang

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hang out wif ♥

What a surprises Sunday! ...

The first surprise was the owner of the house cam today, asked for higher rental from us. It's better for him if we leave the house before new year. I was...WTF? You came to bring up the rental suddenly to pop up thousands of problems to us? Because the Pudu Jail will change to a shopping complex and make the place more prosperity in the future? Come on...The thousand kind of problems come back to us once again. ;(

Attention! Guys, I need your help. I need to find a better house. Cheras area or Permaisuri area. Flat or apartments with 3 bedrooms. Better near LRT la, if not got bus also can, as long as got transportation. Budget between 60k to 120k. Thanks guys. Anything just inform me at here. ;)

Another surprise, my lovely gang came to find me for hang out. Actually purposely to buy present for the next coming birthday boy. Choosing a present is a big big problem to us. Really don't know what to buy in this kind of age. Too expensive, we not able to afford, too cheap, it's looks like not respect to the birthday person. Sigh, we discuss few weeks also can't decided. Before the present searching trip start, me and Qing were came with one target, IT'S JAPANESE CREPES! YEAH! XD






It's damn crowded on Sunday, we waited for a long queue to get our crepes. It's not as nice as I expected la. But it's nice to taste, since it's quite new and unique in Malaysia. And another thing I felt cheated was the size of the crepes, not the big size as I expected. LOL If the crepes is in crunchy way, I will feel better. ;p

After the crepes session, we search for a while, went for food court for their dinner session.

She always with the same pose...
Mr Wong, the driver XD
Peng said: My gf don't want capture with me... ;(
Finally...cacat pose
I was attracted by the sting ray which they ordered...
Stupid faces! XD
Actually is Peng gonna eat one...But always kena finish by Qing. Now I know the reason why Peng never get full in every meal. lol
It's really nice weii, not joking weiii. XD Pavilion Food Court
See stupid pose again by Mr Wong. Kena kick the bottom part. lol

The day end with mission accomplished. I went back home earlier for dinner with family since they continue to next round for yam cha. Sorry guys! Look forward to the birthday party on Friday! There will be lots and lots of surprised prepared for the birthday boy. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment