Nuffnang

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Penang Trip Day 1

The day before went to Penang, we all stay over night at Charles's place in order to convenience everything. One word to describe Charles's place, LUXURY! OMG, it's totally like the TVB drama living room and the kitchen big until can sleep one person at there, AND! Playstation 3 with Great LCD plus home stereo system! Sounds really kua jeong? It's not exaggerated at all, it's real man! I believe everyone wish to enjoy our life like dat...Huh huh~
I didn't sleep well that night, not nervous cause it, just not used to other bed..miss my own bed so much!
The day had came! Early in the morning, all get off from KL all the way to Penang. I slept all the way, around 5 hours I think. LOL
Baby sleep face
These peoples in front were busy with PSP
The Penang Bridge!
Finally! We reached! BUT! the first place we went to not to eat, all of us need to went to don't know what hall already... to rehearsal for the Streetdance competition. I was...HUH? Come on...I wanna eat Penang FOODS! ;(
The stage, during ECX, the 4 monkeys rehearsal. After rehearsal, we went back to hostel which located at long long long long long way to Batu Ferringi.
Samuel with his Akihabara towel! XD
On the way to the competition...

The competition was going to start!



It's over! Congratz to all winners! Since I didn't capture during the comp, so...direct skip to the end! ;p
After the competition, it was heavy raining, but we need to dinner weiii! Went to a food court place, ordered lots of things, and eat under the damn bad condition... So, the picca above I edit my cacat face since I know I'm very yong sui...LOL
Baby looks so geli!

End Day 1
;p

No comments:

Post a Comment