Nuffnang

Saturday, June 12, 2010

For beloved, Dominic Kok

June 8, 2010
I will remember today was the day my beloved cousin bro had left us.
I struggle a long way from Penang back to KL for sent him the last trip,
but, unfortunately, I can't did it
He had gone before I reached
The cancer cause it, it was the cancer bring him away from us
We realized the cancer around 3 years ago
That's mean he had fight with the cancer for around 3 years too
He had face it positively
He never made us worry about him
He is such a good person, even can't found any bad points on him
Start from today,
we can't dinner together again
we can't shopping during CNY again
we can't gather during CNY again
we can't capture family pictures again
we can't chit chat again
we can't facebook-ing again
we can't msn again
BUT, we will always remember
the way you laugh
the way you talk
the way you joking
the way you treat us
Everything about you, we will never forgot about it

Rest In Peace, my beloved cousin bro
We love you, until the end of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment