Nuffnang

Friday, June 25, 2010

KFC Snax

What is KFC SnaX?
It's a free register website for youth! It include exclusive content that can browse local fashion, music, games, and earn your Snax Points to redeem free KFC!
*I had read the contents, quite interesting! I'm more concern on the fashion part, it offer DIY tutorials.*

How to register?
Just go to this link, click sign up then there is it! You are the Snax member! It will send a member card to your house. *I have not get mine yet ;p*

How to earn Snax Points?
You can earn through comment at Snax website, share Snax content at facebook or twitter, when you interact and munch on Snax, AND! when you purchase something at KFC. *so I think the member card purpose is for this*

Tucky Tucky?
It's a flash game connect to the facebook. You may earn Snax Points at here too!
*I had played on yesterday night, such a cute game :D*

Just share with you guys :)
Be the consumer who get the maximize the benefits!

No comments:

Post a Comment