Nuffnang

Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Design!

Hey, peeps! I had changed new design for my little bloggie. :D Since I'm kinda busy recently for ASSIGNMENTS plus family stuffs, so I just random updated something for my blog, I didn't manage it properly ya. But right now, I'm free from it! HURAYYYY! *but one assignment to go*
I figure out the new function by blogspot today. Owh, we can design own style on our own. Quite easy to use actually, but you really have to spend sometime to do it. Be patient and creative! :D
I will like to change to new design because I want my side bar be larger, somehow I can't edit at the old template's HTML. Feel like gonna fed up already, but hor, I try to use the new function, IT'S WORK! I satisfied from it, I get what I want! :D
Are you guys going to try it? :p



*ps: I'm not much creative for my blog ;(
since I like darker color, just made it like this nyaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment