Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ashley Birthday ♥

14th June, Monday, our lovely BASHLEY birthday! Haha, actually I almost forgot about it already since I'm too busy with assignments and cousin stuffs. I was realized someone birthday was around the corner by the facebook reminder. Omg, I straight away sms darling Sherly in the midnight. Somehow, Michelle, Sherly and on msn at the same time, we discussed a long time about the celebration. Really hard to decide since she such as High Class person. LOL She get everything she wants, so the present was the serious problem to solve. But in the end, I cant found any suitable present for her, sorry my honey ;(
On the actually day, ya, I was fetched by Mr and Mrs Seow couple, AND! I know they will be late to fetch me, I used to it. Haha, just kesian the others need to wait for us.
Had out lunch at Sushi Zanmai at One Utama, shopping around to sneak her present. But hor, I seems to shopping for myself ;p Bought two pieces of singlet instead of lost my favorite one.
Then we dinner at The curve TGI Friday. This was my very first time to get into the restaurant TGI. Felt want to eat a lot! XD



Ashley's Lamb chop, not bad

Michelle's one, forgot what is it
The birthday cake! Bought by Sherly, she went to SS2 purposely for this cake! So sweet!
three piggies in the toilet, without 2 ekor
The piccas below was taken from Sherly one, haha I didn't captured much



Second round at Plus Eight cafe, near Charles's place neh
Since there was something happen too, but we enjoyed much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment