Nuffnang

Monday, June 21, 2010

Kyaaaaaa! Last Thursday and Friday received a job by last minute, didn't sleep well on Wednesday night, became a panda on the next day. ;(
Formal wear, made me headache. I got such outfit but not the one the client want. OMG, I feel fed up for finding the outfit already. But hor, the supervisor help me to borrow such formal skirt from his friend for me to work. Then fine la, at least settle already.
Work for Autonics, a Korea manufacturer at KLCC Tenaga Exhibition.
It's not my name! XD

Friday, since the exhibition will end on 4pm, that means I can released earlier! XD I date with baby for dinner and gai gai after work. Went to Kinokuniya, I had such a long time didn't been there. I was deeply attract by the Japanese category, all my FAVORITES are there for me!
Kat-tun ♥

My Hiro Mizushima! XD ♥
Other then that, saw lots of magazine which I want too!
AND! Hiroki Narimiya magazine was there too
OMG,
I was like please let me hug you guys for whole night
XD
*since I'm very high at the moment, my baby looked like a bit regret to bring me there*
Dinner at Timesquare, bought a little cute stuff for my lappie keyboard.
It's Domo-kun! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment