Nuffnang

Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy CNY!

Photobucket
took at my work place
not able to capture close up picca
my skin still worst, not dare to camwhore ;(

early in da morning
I was woke up by my lil' bro
Aduiii, still got plenty of time before work
so, BLOG! lol
I believe the popular issue now is the video that abuse the poor poodle
I just watched the beginning part
not dare to finish the whole video, too cruel
according to my mom, at the last part of the video
the poor poodle just bleeding bcoz the matherfucker punch on poodle face
Everyone who know this video will get mad
some just post up the couple information
about the place that they stay and even the car plate number
I'll like to say to this:
The one who abuse the poor dog will never be good at the rest of life
After you die, u'll be a dog for next life and experience being abuse by others
Please, dog has a life too, dog has the right to live, dog can do whatever things ask by owner is ady great!
Love and treat your dog kindly.

Let's post up a creation by my sis and me. LOL
Q Zai was force to act like a rabbit..swt
Photobucket
Greeting Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!







***The NG shoot***
Photobucket
LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment