Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Photobucket

Hey! Peeps!
Neglected my blog again for a week again!
Duh...
I'm busy working and prepare for CNY recently.
Takda masa update my blog at night since too tired after working. ;(
Are you guys ady well prepare for the coming week CNY?
This year CNY kinda rush for us.
Spring cleaning haven't start, CNY clothes bought 4 pieces only, watever foods for CNY never bought yet. LOL
You guys going anywhere during CNY?
I'm might go for Melaka for one day trip with my gang.
After that back to work again. :(

Oh ya! Just get myself the final result ytd.
  1. International Marketing B
  2. Personal Selling A
  3. Integrated Marketing Communication A
  4. CGPA : 3.58
Quite satisfied also laaaa.
Finally! I made the registration for my degree.
The most mafan decision finally MADE!
Aduiii, this problem take me few months to decide 1 yrs or 2 yrs degree to continue.
Well, now just wait for next month for the class open.

Bye. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment