Nuffnang

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Let's update what's happen within this weekend!

Photobucket
A new sofa set at my living room!
Kinda huge one, my living room looks very narrow now.
But it's really comfortable! :)

Photobucket
Bought a set of Anti-Blemish Clinique skin care.
Cost my 470 bucks. Of course, I didn't have such amount of cash to pay.
Thanks to mammy pay credit card for me.
I need to pay the installment to her. ;(
Gotta find part time job on next month liao.

Photobucket
Hope this such expensive skin care will settle my skin problem.

Photobucket
Finally, my interview by FACES magazine is release!

Photobucket
My page of the interview. Look at my LC face! lol

Photobucket
Yoshida Brothers Concert at KL Lot 10
OMGGGGGGG!
They are coming to KL!
So unbelievable!
My mom and me are intend to attend this concert.
But it's looks like the tickets are SOLD OUT.
Adeiii, need to make a call later.
FYI, the concert date are 21 & 22 Jan on 8.30pm and 23 Jan on 3pm.
Venue at Lot 10, The Actors Studio
**Click for more information about the concert**

Who are Yoshida Brothers?
They are playing shamisen, a traditional music instrument of Japan.
The music style isn't bored like oldman playing.
They music style is like a pop music trend!
**About them**

I found a track to share. Hope you guys will like it too. :)


Enjoy my weekend with family!
My boy wasn't at KL due to his job.
Miss him badly. ;(

1 comment: