Nuffnang

Friday, January 14, 2011

Photobucket
Helllo!
How's ur day?
Recently I'm enjoying my holidays at home with my lil' Q Zai.
Sleep, Eat, Drama, Gaming and play with Q Zai.
That's my life routine recently.
Being rotten for few weeks, I feel that it is time to work.
Went to those retail shop at Bukit Bintang area to look for a part time job.
Walked for so long, I found that Four Skin is the appropriate work place for me.
According to Shawn, my bestie, he said that wage had been raise compare with previously.
He asked me to call our ex-manager to ask for more info.
Well, I did. I think I'll receive call within these days for work.
Actually before this, I was promise to work at a accessories shop at Fahrenheit.
The boss asked my MUST work for weekends and public holidays.
Some more, MUST work from 10am to 10pm.
I request that I can work for her after my classes. I willing to earn more with this solution.
But she refuse me to do that. Wages are unsatisfied too.
She seems like quite urgent to find parttimer, asked yo to start working on this Saturday.
I will like to work at Four Skin rather than the accessories shop.
Since I was more familiar with the products and surrounding at Four Skin.
Hmmm, is it I'm BAD to break the promise to the accessories boss?
But, as a realistic person, everyone would like to go for a higher payment job, agree?

Lastly, show up my lil' Q Zai Mermaid style photo. LOL
Photobucket

1 comment: